- Workshop focuses on the importance of suicide alertness and helps participants identify ways people invite help when they’re having thoughts of suicide. safeTALK’s steps provide a simple yet effective method to engage with people who are having thoughts of suicide and connect them with resources that can carry out a full-scale intervention.
- Anyone over the age of 15
- A two-day workshop in suicide first aid. ASIST teaches participants to recognize when someone may have thoughts of suicide and work with them to create a plan that will support their immediate safety.
- Counselors, Social Workers, School Resource Officers, School Administrators, Mental Health Professionals
Workshop: Adults as Allies
- Workshop focuses on addressing suicide prevention and building a safe, supportive environment for youth who identify as LGBTQ+.
- Adult professionals who work with LGBTQ+ youth